The Porta-Nailer Hammerhead ensures that the ram does not return until the nail is properly seated. One or two strikes of the head is all it takes for preferred seating.
Multi-hit minimizes fatigue while providing greater floor tightness and impact. Ratcheting ram allows for mutli or single hit. Guaranteed properly set nails every time.
- Extension handle, mallet, angled shoe for 5/8" - 33/32" tongue and groove flooring, wrenches, and rugged carrying case.
- Manual Impact insures the tightest floors
- Magazine with steel track insert for long life
- Comes ready to nail 3/4" solid wood floors
- Non-marring hammer with a grey cap
- Includes Carrying Case and How-To DVD
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.