24 inch x 50 foot Carpet Shield - Regular Wound
Carpet Protection Film is a temporary, yet extremely effective way to protect most types of carpet from tracked in dirt, paint spills, dust, construction debris, and damage. The film acts as a barrier of protection for your carpet for up to 30 days. Removal is as simple as lifting the film from the floor and discarding with no damage or residue left behind.
Surface Shield's Carpet Shield Carpet Protection Film is a tough, 2.5 mil. thick, self-adhesive polyethylene film that is highly resistant to tearing and puncturing, and won't shift once applied. The adhesive and the skid-resistant surface allows the film to stay in place and eliminates creases and tripping hazards typical with standard plastic tarps and drop cloths.
- Thickness - 2.5 mil nominal
- Film - Low Density Polyethylene
- Adhesive Type - Formulated Acrylic
- Adhesion Level - 17-25 oz/in
- Tensile Strength - 3000 psi
- Temperature (Ideal) - 70° F
- Humidity (Ideal) - 50%
- Elongation MD - 350% - 500%
- Chemical Name - Acrylic PSA Tapes
- Chemical Family - Acrylic PSA Polyethylene Film
- Chemical Formula - Proprietary
- Trade Name - Carpet Shield®
- Material Use - Surface Protection
Priced per roll.