Use ARDEX Feather Finish for flash-patching, skim-coating and to fill in ridges, gouges, depressions and seams on virtually any type of subfloor.
Ardex Feather Finish is a self drying, Portland cement-based matrix that provides a smooth, permanent finish to a variety of substrates prior to the installation of today's demanding floor coverings such as sheet vinyl and VCT. ARDEX Feather Finish uses a unique technology that allows the installation of most floor covering in as little as 15 minutes over concrete, wood, ceramic, and quarry tile - all without having to deal with common installation problems such as disbonding, crumbling, mildew, and staining. In addition, priming or using any sort of latex additive is not needed.
- 33.3 Sq ft per bag at 1/8"
- 16.7 Sq ft per bag at 1/4"
- Portland cement-based
- Exceptional bond strength
- Provides a smooth finish to a variety of substrates prior to floor covering installation
- Easy to mix and apply
- Mixes with water only, no primers or additives necessary
- True featheredge allows for greater coverage
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Will not contribute to staining floor covering
- For interior use only
Ardex Feather Finish comes in 10 lb bags. Each case of Feather Finish contains four 10lb bags. The price listed on this page is for each case of Ardex Feather Finish. Color is Grey.
Shipping on Feather Finish - We ship ANY AMOUNT of Feather Finish for $8.00 ground inside the lower 48 states.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.