Use ARDEX Feather Finish for flash-patching, skim-coating and to fill in ridges, gouges, depressions and seams on virtually any type of subfloor.
Ardex Feather Finish is a self drying, Portland cement-based matrix that provides a smooth, permanent finish to a variety of substrates prior to the installation of today's demanding floor coverings such as sheet vinyl and VCT. ARDEX Feather Finish uses a unique technology that allows the installation of most floor covering in as little as 15 minutes over concrete, wood, ceramic, and quarry tile - all without having to deal with common installation problems such as disbonding, crumbling, mildew, and staining. In addition, priming or using any sort of latex additive is not needed.
- 33.3 Sq ft per bag at 1/8"
- 16.7 Sq ft per bag at 1/4"
- Portland cement-based
- Exceptional bond strength
- Provides a smooth finish to a variety of substrates prior to floor covering installation
- Easy to mix and apply
- Mixes with water only, no primers or additives necessary
- True featheredge allows for greater coverage
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Will not contribute to staining floor covering
- For interior use only
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.