ARDEX 8+9 is a two-component system consisting of a solvent-free, acrylic-based liquid combined with a Portland cement-based powder. Once the two components have been mixed you'll have a flexible, waterproof coating that gives you protection from moisture from above. The flexible coating provides excellent bonding for the installation of porcelain, ceramic, and natural stone tiles. Ardex 8+9 can be used for flooring installation and as a waterproofer for substrates in tiled showers.
Ardex 8+9 features:
- Portland cement-based two part waterproofing
- In accordance with ANSI A118.10 and IAPMO approved
- Waterproofs all common substrates in residential and commercial applications
- Will bond to all types of tile
- Two coat system that can be roll applied
- Rapid setting. Tile within 1-3 hours
- Solvent Free
- Non-bituminous (Not an epoxy)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.