SafePath SafeShower Ramps meet specific ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant codes and regulations. SafeShower Threshold Ramps are a safe and effective solution to vertical rise barriers in showers. These wheelchair ramps are easy to install, made of non-absorbing composite plastic, and feature a special white SafeShower coating that is easy to wipe clean.
All ramps in the 1" height have a depth of 9-3/4".
Note: 1" height ramps come with a grid pattern (as shown above) and are available in 46" or 82" widths.
SafeShower Ramps are EZ Edge ramps that are coated with the special white SafeShower coating. This coating process is done per order and will take an additional 5-7 business days before your order will ship.
How to Install the SafeShower Ramp:
- Clean and dry the surface the ramp will be installed on
- Dry fit the ramp by placing it flush against the threshold
- Use painter's tape to outline the ramp
- Remove the ramp
- Using a caulking gun, generously apply silicone adhesive onto the substrate
- Apply pressure to the "toe edge" and squeeze the adhesive out onto the tape
- Place heavy objects on the ramp overnight, such as a sand bag
- When adhesive is dry, cut off any excess adhesive with a utility knife
- Then you remove your tape, and you're set!!
NOTE: For less permanent installations, double-back tape or Velcro can be used.
Please choose the width of your SafeShower Wheelchair Ramp from the options above.
NOTE: All SafeShower Ramps with a width of over 46" will come in 2 pieces that will be glued down side by side for a seamless ramp. Only ramps 1" and over in height will have a grid pattern. All other ramps will come without a grid pattern.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.